1. From the church to the flowers to the reception décor… our wedding day was exactly what we had envisaged. EVERY detail exceeded our expectations and our guests were so impressed, they are still talking about it! One guest even said our reception looked like the Plaza in New York! Of all the things we spent money on for our wedding, hiring McEvents was the best investment. Michelle and Dan Lawless, the fabulous florist she works with, gave us the wedding we always dreamed of and kept us on budget. We are forever grateful they gave us a day we will remember happily for the rest of our lives.
-Marcia & Ivan Breen
2. Featured in the Irish wedding diary magazine. Wedding by Joe and Rachel “The church looked incredible, the flowers had been supplied by lawless flowers in limerick and everyone commented how magical everything looked. I’m a real girly girl so my bouquet was made up largely of pink roses”
3. Greetings from our honeymoon in Malaysia!
Just a quick note of thanks to you for the work you did on the flowers for our wedding in Monaleen Church.
I loved the Bridal Bouquet so much, it was so beautiful, and you were dead right with your advice to keep it to blush pink.
It really matched the dress I was wearing which was both simple and elegant.
The church was also perfect. We brought the flowers from the altar to Coolbawn and they placed them on the top table where they looked great!
My Granny was suitably impressed!
Thanks again for everything Dan, it was a real pleasure doing business with you, and I would not hesitate to recommend you to friends for their weddings etc.
4. I hope this e-mail finds you well?
We are just back from our amazing honeymoon in Makaysia. I cannot believe it is all over after all those months of planning.
I am sending out thank you cards but in the interim I just wanted to say a massive thank you for the most beautiful flowers. I loved the candles, the bouquets, the lanterns, the church flowers, the centre pieces and everything! We distributed the flower arrangements to family graves and to family members who were unable to attend. They were truly fabulous and the brooch was well disguised, thank you!
Thank you for all your help in the lead up and for your efficiency on the day.
Have a great weekend,
5. Hi Dan, just wanted to send you a quick note thanking you for the beautiful job you did for Gavin and Alex's wedding. It was a pleasure working with you.
6. Hi Dan,
Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job with the flowers for Suzanne and Ross's wedding. The Church was beautiful and the reception room took everyone's breadth away. The room looked magnificent and the flowers played a huge part in that. She loved the candles on the corridor.
It was very easy working with you and your advice and expertise were very much appreciated by us all. Once we decided what we wanted we knew we didn’t have to worry about it that everything would be looked after.
Thank you again Dan for all your help and for the wonderful job you did.
7. Hello Dan,
Thank you for all your hard work in your part of making our wedding perfect! There are no words in explaining how happy and thankful Paul and I are in how our wedding went. I hope I wasn't a pain, though?.....
Britta and Paul
8. Dear Dan – just a quick email to say thanks to you and all your team. The flowers & arrangements / candelabra were frankly nothing short of amazing. The day went brilliantly for Rachel & Joe.
9. Dear Dan and Clive.
Thank you so much for doing an amazing job for us on our wedding day.
Everything was perfect. Best wishes Anthony and Ashley.
I wanted to say thank you so much for the beautiful job you did with our wedding flowers in Adare. I know we had seen plenty of pictures of pictures of your previous work (goodness know we couldn’t have been easy customers) but nothing prepared me for how lovely the flowers and displays would look, they were really breathtaking and so many compliments.
Your advice and patients was really appreciated and we always knew we were in good hands.
Wishing you and the business continued success.
All our best.
Ciara and Tim
11. To Dan
I'll send on some pictures in the next few days. The pictures don't do the flowers justice. I would have no problem telling the future bride that mine were fantastic, I cried when I walked into the dining room.
12. I just wanted to say that the flowers were absolutely amazing......I was blown away by them. THANK YOU so so much.